Monday, September 01, 2008

Stuff

The nicest thing for me about the Palin pick is that I don’t even have to think twice about her to know I reject her. If you think evolution is “just a theory,” you are not my kinda folks. Think abortion should be illegal no matter what, even in cases of rape and incest- not my friend. Think intelligent design should be taught in science classrooms- you're an idiot. I need not go on. I don't have to think and analyze experience or other qualifications. Simple clean and absolutely black and white.

Gustav came ashore a little while ago as a Cat 2 storm which is still plenty dangerous. Most people have evacuated Nola and the other coastal areas so there will hopefully not be much loss of life and maybe only a small amount of property damage. Hang on everyone and be safe. We have our fingers crossed.

Going to be a quiet day here a Fallenmonk manor. I did all my chores over the weekend so I am clear to putz around today. Madam and I did go and see Mama Mia yesterday. It was cute and in spite of myself I like Abba's music. I have an Abba greatest hits CD on my Ipod that is great to just zombi out with. No thinking required.

All you south coasters be careful and be safe.

No comments: