Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Left or Right, Authoritarian or Libertararian



Thanks to Tata at Poor Impulse Control and the link to the Political Compass test we can have some fun looking at how our political beliefs sit with others. You'll notice the test doesn't simply divide opinions into Left and Right. It also tests for libertarian or authoritarian tendencies. If you don't know by now I am pretty anti-authoritarian about people but on the other hand I feel pretty strongly about rigorous corporate regulation. I like it that I sit in the same quadrant with Ghandi and the Dalai Lama.

The bottom chart is my plot from the test.


You too can find out where your beliefs sit on the Political Compass Test. So where do you sit?

From the Political Compass website.. the top chart shows the positions of some international world leaders. As you can see I'm in pretty good company.

No comments: