Thursday, October 31, 2013

Sacred Night

It's the Celtic New Year's Eve (Samhain) or the Eve of All Saints Say (Halloween) so choose your holiday. According to legend the veil between the living and the dead is at its thinnest on this night so have your protective charms at hand and it probably wouldn't hurt to have a clove of garlic in your pocket today. Regardless of how you celebrate have a safe and happy holiday. I have to work this evening but I will have a few treats handy if some goblins, ghosts or witches come threatening tricks if no treats.

P.S. if any Republicans come by I'll give them a treat as well but all the time knowing that I will get tricked anyway.

P.P.S. If you want to know more about the other things that share October 31st then you might take a look at Wikipedia.

1 comment:

karmanot said...

"if any Republicans come by I'll give them a treat as well" Give em a lump of coal FM....they love strip mining. Happy Samhain! :-)