Saturday, July 12, 2014

A Friend Is Gone

I am so sad to report that a good friend has passed. Trace Browne died yesterday. Known to to the others that sometimes visit here as the "T" part of "MandT" or as part of "Adjitadiaries" Trace is survived by his partner Michael. This is doubly sad as Trace and Michael were just "officially" married on June 16th after twenty years together. Our heart is with Michael.
Namaste

Trace Browne  b. June 7, 1951    d. July 10, 2014

May the Goddess Guard Him. May Trace Find His Way to the Summerlands. May His Friends and Family Know Peace.

2 comments:

fallenmonk said...

Thanks for stopping by Tara. I, like you, am devastated by this news. I just wish I could do more to help Michael through this. Coming on the heels of losing Bodhi is a double blow. I am glad to know that they have some loving friends even if it is only through the internet.

Judy said...

Just heard this news! I am sorry truly sorry to hear it. Michael I only met you briefly but have known Trace since grade school. Please accept my sincerest condolences.