Monday, April 13, 2015

Simple Enough Reason to Support Hillary

No I am not going to unreservedly support Hillary but if she turns out to be the nominee then I will support her. I won't agree with her on everything but when you consider the current GOP alternatives she is the Goddess of all that is good.

Jonathan Chait offers five reasons why Hillary Clinton will win the presidency in 2016. But in the end, his sixth reason may be the only one that matters:
The argument for Clinton in 2016 is that she is the candidate of the only major American political party not run by lunatics.
via Digby

1 comment:

Steve Bates said...

"No I am not going to unreservedly support Hillary but if she turns out to be the nominee then I will support her." - Fallenmonk


Yep. You speak for me as well. I'd like to see Elizabeth Warren run, but it's pretty clear she's not running in 2016. If the whole Democratic Party has disappointed me in recent years, the GOP has turned into a terrorist organization willing to destroy America as long as it retains power. Pressed to the wall, I'll take Hillary in preference to any of the GOP nut-jobs that have announced or are exploring a run for prez. The decision is not really that difficult, is it?