Monday, April 08, 2013

It's Spring Sir!

Even though I had to work yesterday evening I got some good work done in the garden and the area is prepared for the cucumbers...even the little fence for them to climb on. Though I have to go in at 5pm today I will try and get the beds for tomatoes and peppers ready today so that I can start moving everybody out of the greenhouse over the next week or so. I may even get time to get the little baby leeks and shallots planted today but that will be pushing it.

I have the full day off tomorrow and the good weather is supposed to hold so I should make good progress before the rain is supposed to return on Thursday.

Pollen is beginning to coat everything, the azaleas are starting to pop as are the dogwoods. The prettiest and most pleasant time of year in Atlanta IMHO.

Gardening Ho!

Note: You have to be a M.A.S.H. fan to get the title.

Frank Burns: "Klinger! I want to see you out of that dress!"
Klinger: "Never on a first date, sir!"
Frank: "How dare you wear that hat while in uniform? "
Klinger "It's spring, sir!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I simply could not go away your web site before suggesting that I really enjoyed the
usual information a person provide to your guests? Is gonna be again steadily in
order to check up on new posts

my web site :: Fonecall