Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Dazed and Confused

No I haven't bailed on the blog. I am 100% against the wall on this gig. 12 - 14 hour days, still jet lagged and otherwise fragged. My only input has been the only Enlish TV availble CNN international and I am pretty sure the next segment will be on what he ate for breakfast when he was a Nazi. Basically, 24x7 Pope.
I leave the country for a few weeks and Anthrax winds up on the cover of Time and you haven't publicly hanged DeLay yet. Bolton's not in prison, Bush is not impeached and you haven't castrated Wolf Blitzer. Come on folks get with the program.
To tell you the truth I think I am becoming numb. You know it's plan don't you. They will keep raising the bar of outrageous and each new level hardens us a little more. Pretty soon nothing will shock us, Nothing they can do will stir us to action. We will have been shocked into apathy. Their most potent tool against humanity is apathy and they will do everything they can to encourage and strengthen it.
I am going to have to do something to restore my sense of rightness it is gettin way to easy for me to gloss over the bad news with a "What a shame."
Any suggestions? Wait I've got it -- shock treatment--to restore my sense of outrage.
Imagine a full length Playboy centerfold of Ann Coulter! If that doesn't kick the outrage up a notch or two, I'm dead and no one has told me.
Bon Nuit!

No comments: