Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Feel Sorry For Me

It's no wonder I am under constant psychic attack around here. It's like having to shop at Wally world every day. There is a constant aura of stupid and hate in the air. It's a wonder I can maintain my sanity. Here is one of my fellow Georgians speaking from the heart.

Rep. Lynn Westmoreland (R-GA)

I think the people that elect us deserve to know what our plan is. The Republican side has come out with a plan. They say, "Look, we're gonna take advantage of our natural resources. We're gonna take advantage of the things that we were God-given in this land. We're gonna take advantage of our oil reserves, of our natural gas, of our abundance of coal." We're gonna take advantage of those things, and we're gonna use the technology that we've been so good about coming up with. We're gonna take and convert this shale to oil, which Hitler did in the late '20s. In the late '20s. And we don't think that we can do that today?

No comments: