Monday, June 09, 2008

If it's Monday it must be Augusta...Again!

Yes, it is Monday and yes it is Augusta again. Scorcher of a weekend here in Georgia and I think it is even hotter here in Augusta. Another day of 100 plus it seems. When I got in my car for lunch it said the outside temp was 110 but that is sitting in a newly paved parking lot with no shade...much more likely to be in the upper 90's this early in the day.

In spite of the heat I got all my yard chores and honey-do's done over the weekend but that is about all. Now it is back to the grind and on the road again.

If you are interested,I just this morning put up my first post over at SteveAudio where I will be posting as a guest occasionally. Drop over and give it a read and don't miss all the other good stuff there while you're at it.

No comments: