Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Ice Golf Today


It was decided that we play golf today. Only 31 right now and tee time is 9:45 so we may not be frost delayed. Our out of town guests are old friends and he is my oldest golf buddy. Since he retired to Arkansas he has lowered his handicap to 6. It will be hilarious today since this is only my third outing this year. My old 18 handicap won't be in danger today I assure you. I will report on the comedy later today. I have a rule about playing when it is below 45 but it will be ignored today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is like up here in Washington.. when I go to the dog sled races in Idaho.. they have snow shoe baseball.. needless to say THAT is a pretty funny spot to watch. Also.. I do genealogy and I have the Hatfields in myline AND I work with a Hatfield with LOTS of their genealogy :) Have fun with the golfing..and stay warm :) sitka sky a t m s n