Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Across the Pond

Madam and I are heading across the pond this afternoon so I don't know how much activity you will see here but check in once in a while as I might find a connection somewhere. If nothing else I will have my T-Mobile Blackberry which is GSM and I can email posts in. I'm taking the laptop as well so we shall see.

We are flying to Manchester and the weather forecast for tomorrow morning is snow showers. Lovely! The UK should be breaking into spring later in the week and we will be headed south from Manchester after a day or two in the Peaks. The wedding is in the Cotswolds on the weekend and then we head to Cornwall for a little self catering holiday with friends and you can't get any further South in the UK than that. Got the camera so maybe I will have some pictures from King Arthur territory for you.

Everybody play nice.

No comments: