Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New Week, Bad Start

Not an auspicious start for the week. Got bogged down with questions from another client last night and didn't get finished my work for my project kick off this morning. Got up early and polished it off. Damn near a frost here in Asheville this morning and they are predicting a real frost tomorrow morning. Not supposed to venture too much more south so my garden is safe I hope.

Off to the client this morning and no time to play. Maybe once we get this project launched we will have a little more time this evening.

Just got a call from a colleague that somehow got roped into giving my Continuous Improvement presentation at the client conference in Dallas today. Doesn't understand all the slides. Hated to tell him that I had no time to help him this morning...they should have given him a little more notice.
I did teach him a few bars of "Camp Town Races" if things get dicey.

No comments: