Saturday, March 09, 2013

Appreciated

I ran out of suet for the birds yesterday and forgot to pick some up before I left work last night so it required an early morning run to resupply before I head back into work at 1pm. I just put out the fresh supply a few minutes ago and before I even was back inside the red-bellied and the hairy woodpeckers were hard at work on the stuff. They are probably just beginning to feed this year's babies but it is nice to know they appreciate the effort. Going to be a nice day here in Hotlanta with a forecast high of 65F. Now if any rain will hold off for just a few more days I may actually get the garden tilled and some things planted like peas and kale. It looks like Monday may bring thunderstorms which, of course, coincides with my day off. Fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Steve Bates said...

A Renaissance music group I belonged to for a decade regularly performed on tour a Scots song of unrequited love titled "Alas, that same suet face..." The obvious pun was made again and again, and not just by audience members seeing the title for the first time.

Anonymous said...

Great blog right here! Also your site a lot up fast! What web host
are you the usage of? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink for your
host? I wish my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

My website :: day Tradingforex indicator
My site > day trading for dummiesforex signal software