Thursday, March 07, 2013

Wasting Away

Still not through with this cold. At the stage where it is pretty much completely in my chest and I spend most of the day and night coughing up small bits of lung. Needless to say I will miss another day at the gym but the good news is that I don't have to work until tomorrow afternoon and then it is only a 5 hour shift.

Since I can't do exercise I did the next best thing and fixed Pain Perdu (French Toast) for breakfast and to make sure it fit entirely with an utter and complete falling off of the wagon, I smothered it in Irish butter and maple syrup as well as 4 strips of thick cut hickory smoked bacon. That'll show 'em.

Now to continue my slide I will go finish the next phase in the making of a couple of loaves of whole wheat sourdough bread. Take big bites!

No comments: