Monday, June 17, 2013

Frog Strangler

Same as last night, torrential rain and rapid fire lightning. Goddess only knows how much rain we have had this month already and it is forecast to do the same for the next 5 or  6 days. Needless to say I am losing the battle in the garden. The weeds are loving it and I can't keep ahead of them. Oh well the life of the farmer. Even worse is that I have to have some minor surgery to fix a hernia on Friday which will put me pretty much out of commission for a couple of weeks and I'll really be overwhelmed. Maybe Madam can harvest what actually survives the storms but she won't be able to fight back the weeds. Going to be ugly but fortunately I have machete.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi therе, just bесame aware of your blog thгough Google, and found
that іt is really іnfοrmative. Ι'm going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

My webpage: Sixpack (http://poetryoffood.com/)