Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Hot in Ohio

Ok, we are here. Long drive in the snow from Cleveland to Mansfield but not too bad. It is a balmy 12F here and snowing but otherwise very pleasant. Can't wait to step out tomorrow morning and experience the brisk.
Did the Outback thing for dinner with my colleague. Her choice...not mine. Just did the salad and the appetizer shrimp. I have decided that they are tenderizing their beef with something because it has that "mealy" texture that makes it taste fake. No beef for me at Outback.
Need to wander and see what is going on. Sure there is major reading at Firedoglake where Emptywheel is live blogging the Libby trial.
I may find something worthy of comment in a little while.

P.S. the title of this post is in deference to commenter Pekka who chided me for whining about the cold here in Ohio. Evidently 12F and snow is skip and go naked weather in Pekka's neck of the woods. I will refrain from whining about the cold henceforth.

No comments: