Tuesday, May 05, 2009

RIP - Dom DeLuise

I was a big fan of Dom's and I got a big kick out of antics over the years. He was also a great cook and if you ever run across his first cookbook "Eat This, It'll Make You Feel Better" it is a nice little compendium of traditional Italian immigrant food. The recipe I posted the other day for Pasta Fagiole is derived from Dom's recipe but there are a lot of good ones in the book. No fuss but tasty recipes. Dom's father was a garbage collector in New York and that means his momma knew how to stretch a dollar when it came to putting a meal on the table.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you are going for most excellent contents like I do,
simply go to see this web site every day as
it gives quality contents, thanks

Here is my homepage: plytki scienne