Thursday, November 04, 2010

Made In the U.S.A.

I meant to mention this the other day. I went out to get some shoes last weekend and since I was very happy with the New Balance 992's I got last year and very, very happy that they were made in the U.S.A., I went to the New Balance store again. The 992's have been replaced by the 993 but are basically the same only they now come in black, navy and the original gray. They are still made in the U.S.A. and New Balance has several other lines of shoes that are made in the U.S.A. I like that. So, if you are looking for running shoes, walking shoes or other athletic shoe and have access to a New Balance outlet. Check them out as they are the only company still making some of their athletic shoes here at home. The New Balance shoes you will find in stores like Kohl's, Dillard's or Target will most likely be foreign made. You'll probably have to either go to a New Balance shop or order them online to find American made ones.

No comments: