Sunday, May 07, 2006

On the Road Again

Ok final post from home as I am getting ready to head to the airport and back to Sweden for the bulk of the week. Just made a mad dash over to Barnes and Noble to get Crashing the Gate to read on the jump to Paris. This week it is actually going to take me over twice as long to travel to and from the meetings as they are long. Probably 18 hours total of meetings and just about twice as much traveling.

Speaking of Markos Moulitsas...he has a very pointed article in the Washington Post today explaining why Hillary won't and shouldn't be the candidate for the Dems in 08. Not very complimentary.

I should be in Sweden by about noon Monday Central European time which is 6 hours ahead of the East coast so I might be awake enough to check in. I did manage to get upgraded for both hops across the pond this time, so it won't be nearly as brutal as last week's trip. Cattle car is tough.

See you later.

No comments: