Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Not Universal Health Care Hillary

Traffic wasn't as bad as usual so I have a few minutes to comment on Hillary's so called Universal Health Care Plan unveiled yesterday. It should properly be labeled Universal Health Insurance and is a long cry from an actual proposal for Universal Health Care.

Universal Health care means a single payer health care system where everybody as free access to healthcare...end of discussion. It is like the systems in most of the other civilized countries of the world. This is not it.

I can see the fingerprints of the greed driven health insurance companies and big pharma all over this proposal and I for one don't like it. Yes, I know I haven't been able to study it in depth but I have seen enough of it to know it stinks.

I don't think I will be alone in this assessment.

No comments: