Thursday, June 25, 2009

She Strikes Again

Michele Bachmann is just plain dangerous , she is really more dangerous that Glenn Beck or Rush Limbaugh in that she is actually an elected official. She actually said this...

BACHMANN: If we look at American history, between 1942 and 1947, the data that was collected by the census bureau was handed over to the FBI and other organizations, at the request of President Roosevelt, and that’s how the Japanese were rounded up and put into the internment camps. I’m not saying that’s what the Administration is planning to do. But I am saying that private, personal information that was given to the census bureau in the 1940s was used against Americans to round them up.
If I were a census taker I might be just a little worried about the mad witch from Minnesota whipping up the fringe. I won't be surprised to hear of a census worker being shot or shot at.
I hope the good people of Minnesota are happy with their choice.

No comments: