Monday, May 08, 2006

On the Ground Again

Ensconced in Goteborg, Sweden once again. Uneventful trip though the same frustrating dash through Charles de Gaulle. Once again the flight from Atlanta was about 20 minutes late arriving and after the bus ride to the terminal from the remote parking area I had to get a boarding pass for the Paris-Goteborg leg, get through immigration, get re-security screened and therefore I was almost too late to make the flight. If you happen to have to fly through Paris on your European vacation try to insure you have at least 2 if not 3 hours of connection time. If I wasn't very familiar with the airport and had to dither around in the least I would not have made it and the connection was and hour and a half. You are warned.
Let me scout around and see what is going on and I'll be back. By the way the weather here is gorgeous...sunny and about 68. I took a photo a minute ago from the hotel window. The view is not spectacular but it doesn't get much better with mid priced hotels in Europe. I'll post it a little later.

No comments: