Sunday, May 14, 2006

Yard Man Survives

Ok, Yard Man has survived the weekend and the sun is over the yardarm on Sunday night. I am suitably equipped with a cocktail and ready for the evening. The honey do list is a little shorter but there are still some major projects remaining. To be fair Madam works right along side when we are gardening and landscaping and it helps make the projects a little quicker ( it also allows for close supervision of you know who). I don't have to travel next week (that I know of) and should have a chance to recover from the weekend soreness. Now it is time to check on what is going on in the world and see what dastardly deeds and monumental fuckups the Bush misadminsitration has managed while I had my back turned. I did skim the AJC this morning so I am not totally clueless but it will interesting to see what the blogroll has been up to.

No comments: