Monday, August 07, 2006

Big Day Dawns

Tomorrow is a big day with respect to the future of America. The voters in CT tommorow have a tremendous opportunity to strike a beat for reason. If Lamont should win the primary we will see a major shift in how the Dems walk and talk about the war, Bush and the rest of the cabal in power.
I will be trying to keep up with the vote during breaks and lunch but don't expect to able to see anything of merit until I am back ith "dinner with the client".
I'm really tired tonight as it akways takes a lot of eenergy to be "on" ll day.ha

Time for this insurgent to crawl into my bed. Just as soon as I figure out what to do with the 7 pillows on my bed. What is it with hotels these days? Every hotel chain is competing with the others on how many pillows they can put on the bed. I assume I am paying extra for the six extra even though I can use them.

No comments: