Saturday, October 23, 2010

Weekend

Another beautiful weekend but alas no rain either. Still feeling the effects of the 'epizudic' or whatever and have that irritating post head cold hack. The faeries didn't stack all the logs left from the fallen pine that I cut up and I thought sure the full moon would bring them out. Alas, I guess I shouldn't wait for the next full moon to see if they get around to it.

Going to do some more experimental baking this weekend since last weekend's was so successful. Susan at Wild Yeast posted a recipe for soft semolina sourdough that looks good so I'll give it whirl. I have also been buying the occasional bag of whole wheat flat bread from the grocery. It's real bread and nice but I should be able to bake my own much cheaper. I'll give it a try and if I succeed I'll share the recipe.

No comments: