Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Christmas

Even though it is going to be a wet Christmas around these parts I want to wish all my electronic friends (both real and imagined) a very Happy Christmas and wonderful New Year. Going to be rather quiet in the Monk house this year but we will have Mini Monk and clan over on Christmas Day. My plan to smoke ribs for the occasion is going to have to be slightly adjusted but we'll get it done in spite of the rain.

Again, thanks for being here on occasion and have a very Merry Christmas. I'll try and do a little better at content in the coming year. Now I have to go bake some pumpkin and pecan pies.

2 comments:

karmanot said...

Merry Christmas Monks. Just knowing you are out there and well is content enough, the rest is a pure communications pleasure. Peace, Michael ,Trace and Bodhi Dog.

Bryan said...

Have a Happy Christmas, even with the thunderstorms we are going it get down here.