Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year

2013 is just around the corner...hard to believe. Seems like only yesterday when even the year 2000 seemed ages away. Going to be a quiet little evening for Madam and I. We don't usually make a big deal out of New Years Eve. I have 4 nice little lamb cutlets that are marinating in fresh rosemary, garlic and olive oil that I'll toss on a hot Hibachi a bit later and some asparagus and new potatoes to roast. We probably will be in bed and sound asleep when the new year rolls in.
I do have three whole days off to catch up on all the stuff that is waiting. I got the Julia Child biography "Dearie" for Christmas and I have two more books on the Nexus to read. Finally got around to watching Dark Night last night on DVD....didn't really think it was all that good. Also watched Beasts of the Southern Wild and it wasn't a super movie either. I'll see if Netflix has anything worthwhile for tonight but I doubt it.

Anyhoo....everybody have a great new year and we'll see you in 2013.

No comments: