Sunday, November 04, 2007

New Week, Same Drill

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I am off again at o'pumpkin thirty to the client south of Atlanta. It has been an "entertaining" weekend as we have a house guest from the UK for a few days. While her husband is in Lost Wages at a conference our friend decided to forgo the temptations of Sin City and hang with us. Let me just say the $2/pound exchange rate has influenced her activities a bit though we have had a bit of cultural stuff thrown in the mix.
Had a nice visit from the daughter and son-in-law today. I fixed potato and leek soup and an apple tart in payment for them cleaning the gutters. I think I got the better part of the deal and their efforts are much appreciated. This old 58 year old chubby guy is not optimal at gutter work.

Anyhow, as has been for the last 4 or 5 weeks I will check in here when I can but at least in the evenings from the hotel. Have a great Monday and don't forget about the time change last night.

No comments: