Sunday, August 10, 2008

All Hitched

The happy couple are on their way to Portugal for the honeymoon. The day after BBQ was nice though it rained all day off and on and wouldn't you know this morning is clear and sunny and warm. That's English weather. Tomorrow we are off to France and another adventure. I hope it is not too much like camping. The English idea of a proper shower leaves a lot to be desired and don't get me started on toilets. You would think that the nation that invented the indoor flush toilet could have done a better job of perfecting same but...
Tonight we are going to Jamie Oliver's Dad's pub here in Bishop's Stortford so that will be fun and at least I will be getting my required pub visit in while I am here.
Tomorrow I go "Internetless" until I am back in the States the 19th, at least as far as I know. See you in a week or so.

No comments: