Monday, February 16, 2009

Lots to Do

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Happy President's Day or is that Presidents Day. Whatever, it is nice to actually have a President worth feeling good about isn't it?

Looks to be a busy week for me. My career consultant has given me a load of "homework". I need to spend quite a bit of time defining my personal network, identifying all my "soft skills" and completely re-doing my resume along their guidelines. I also have to begin writing my script for my brief online video. In light of all the work I have to do, it may be a little light around here for a few days. I'll try and post when something moves me but the priority is trying to counteract Shrub's and the GOP negative impact on my career.

Play nice and take a look at the blogroll as there are plenty of good things to read there.

No comments: