Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New Experience

Probably going to be quiet around these parts again today. I am going to brave the Georgia Dept. of Labor and file for my unemployment today. Georgia is a little backward in that you actually have to make an appearance at the state agency to apply...no online here. I have no idea how long it will take. The commute alone will be an hour or better since it is located in midtown.
If I get back before too late I need to get my onion plants in the ground. They showed up in the post on Saturday and are patiently waiting to be planted. Technically, I have a week or two to get it done but the sooner the better.
You guys play nice while I'm gone and have a nice Mardi Gras.

Laissez les bon temps rouler!


Update: Not too bad. Only took about 3 hours. The sad thing is most of the time was spent online on their computer filling out the form. Absolutely no reason for a personal appearance. Now to the onions.

No comments: