Monday, February 09, 2009

Monday Morning Hits

Going to be another beautiful day here in Hotlanta. Forecast is for 70 + F. Just got an email from our friends in Derbyshire, UK. They have over a foot of snow on the ground and it is forecast for more today and to boot both are down with terrible colds. They have a good supply of tea, which is all an Englishman needs to survive any crisis, so they will be fine. I have posted some picures from there before of Eyam in the snow, I'll see if I can find some. Even though I will be enjoying the weather here I might be willing to trade it for a little downtime in the Peaks. I just love it there.

Off to my second session with my career consultant this morning. I've done the assigned homework and we'll see what comes this time. The first session was more of a get to know one another thing so this one should actually me work.

We'll see you guys a bit later in the day.

No comments: