Monday, March 24, 2014

It's Still Spring

You wouldn't know it from the night time temperatures for the next few days but we are officially in Spring. Working hard trying to get caught up in the garden. I only have half the beds built that I think I need and I am not sure I can get the other 10 done in time. I might just have to do some traditional gardening for some of the stuff this year. Frost tonight and an actual freeze tomorrow night but I think I will be ok . The little heater in the greenhouse seems to be able to keep the temperature acceptable even when the outside falls to the freezing point.
I should be further ahead in the gardening but I'm afraid age is beginning to tell. I can spend most of the day out there working hard but come three or so in the afternoon I flat run out of steam. One of these days I'm going to have to admit I'm pushing 65.
Jacket potatoes and salad for dinner tonight and they should be ready. Full day in the garden so I'll be ready for bed in pretty short order.

No comments: