Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Georgia Demonstrates Why it is Last is So Many Areas

Last in education, last in teen pregnancy, last in area after area. With the reelection of Saxby Chambliss the majority in Georgia demonstrates their lack of vision and understanding of the real issues facing the country. I knew it before I went to bed last night but the headlines in the paper this morning confirm that Georgia is over populated with low information and clueless voters.
Facing the reality of 6 more years of Senate representation by a bottomfeeder like Saxby really rubs me the wrong way. After all these years as a Democrat and progressive living in Georgia it doesn't get any easier to see my fellow Georgians elect scum like Saxby, Newt, and Bob Barr over and over again. Don't even get me started on the state politicians.

Thanks for a good run Jim Martin. The best man lost once again in Georgia.

No comments: