Thursday, October 27, 2005

Missed Fitzmas

Looks like I will miss "Ftizmas". I have to catch a plane back to Atlanta tomorrow morning at 7am in Fransanfisco so i'll probably be in the air when the "feces hits the rotary ventilator". Looks like it will be an extended holiday in that Rove will be the subject of an extended investigation and not indicted tomorrow. Only Libby will be whacked tomorrow it seems.

I can't describe how badly I would like to see everyone in this misadministration slammed but I guess I can console myself if there is at least one.

It is time for me to try and get a few hours of shut eye as 3am comes early.

I am not sure, bit I am beginning to think that I may be getting too old for this kind of thing. I am still not 100% corrected by the three week in Japan, much less the week in France followed immediately by a week in California. I think I am somewhere out over the Atlantic, at least on my personal time line.

No comments: