Sunday, October 23, 2005

Super Week Coming

It looks like a super week may be in the offing. The two Goddesses over at Firedoglake are predicting major good mojo. I just hope they are right.
Been a glorious weekend in Atlanta and I have managed to put a major dent in the honey do.
Off to gropinator land tomorrow with a trip to Sunnyvale for the week. Only problem is I have to fly through SFO as the San Jose connection was not workable this time. Bummer. While I love San Fran I don't like the airport and the commute to Sunnyvale via 101 stinks. To top it off I could only get a hotel room in Fremont which means much commuting as well. Live like a Californian next week!
Since I will be a West Coaster next week I will be 3 hours behind the curve on the news and I hope I don't miss the revelations when/if they come. I like to be in real time with what's happening but one must earn ones living. The only consolation is that I will be able to party later.

8 am flight in the morning so it is bed time for bonzo here. Talk to you from beautiful Sunnyvale.

No comments: