Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Not The Best News

I went for my post op today and whole the actual healing is going fine it seems I have a hematoma as a result of the surgery and that explains the pain and swelling almost three weeks since the procedure. Evidently it happens on occasion when all the juggling around of body parts during surgery causes some damage. The net result is I am still grounded and will be for another 4 weeks. The good news is I can ride a stationary bike,,just no weights. Going to challenge me to get the garden in.

1 comment:

karmanot said...

Healing vibs your way my friend! I know the journey. I'm am well enough to walk again and did two miles on the trail last week before the rains came down. Clearly my warranty will expire before my mind goes. Fingers crossed. To garden again will be pure joy. peace