Monday, September 19, 2005

Hoisted On His Own Petard

One of my colleagues sent me this link. It's hilarious and an amazing bit of audio wizardry.

Transcribed from an incredibly painstaking, well-crafted satire of Rush Limbaugh created by WNNX-FM (Atlanta, GA).

"Sung" by Rush Limbaugh, using sound clips of his own voice from his radio broadcasts!

Here is the first stanza;

They say that I'm sleaze
An elitist, if you please
Everybody disagrees with my rap (with his rap)
I'm horrendous, I'm appalling
My ratings now are falling
'Cause I'm so full of bull, so full of crap (full of crap)
With condescending cries,
Making money selling lies,
You might say everybody hates my guts (hates his guts)
I'm offensive, I'm a bigot
I'm a fraud - Can you dig it?
I'm a sexist, racist, homophobic, fat, pathetic putz
I can't imagine how many hours someone must have spend listening to pigboy to get this put together. Enjoy.

No comments: