Monday, September 19, 2005

Not Again!

Let me see if I get this straight. We are going to let the same idiots that enabled the puppet government in Iraq lose nearly 2 billion dollars( that's billion with a b) of our money on worthless crap have free reign with another $200 billion. Are we really so stupid as to allow this to happen without a fight?

I can already see it now. We pay outrageous sums to sleazy contractors or bush-buddy corporations to build overpriced, poor quality and otherwise substandard housing using labor at basically slave wages who will not even be able to buy the shit their are building. The money will disappear without a trace and after it has changed hands a few times it will wind up in the pockets of poeple who already have more money than they can ever spend.

As sure as a dog returns to its own vomit these cretins will use the disaster in New Orleans to line their pockets, screw the poor, pickpocket the middle class and in general screw the working people of the nation. It is their 'modus operandi" if you will and if the media and so called opposition party had any balls they would be saying the same thing I am.

When I stop and think of how my taxes over the last few years have been used and contemplate how they will be used over the next I get so disgusted and wonder what kind of hell have I turned up in.

No comments: