Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Hello from Lyon

Ok, We're here. 22 hours of travel mostly due to the general strike today in France. Cancelled my orginal flight from Paris CDG so I had to wait around for a little over 6 hours for another available seat to Lyon. Warm and sunny here but is was raining pretty good in Paris.

Safely ensconced on the 38th floor of the Radisson SAS Part Dieu. A good night's sleep and I will be ready to head into the client and see what's up.

I see while I was wiling my way along at 37,000 feet Andy Card went adios. What's up with that? Looks like I need to do a little blog around and see what the other godless heathen progressives have to say about it. I would not be surprised to find the root cause has something to do with rats and ships. It seems only prudent.

I'll do a quick run around the blog roll, take a shower and hit the sack. Tomorrow is another day and I am fragged. Can't sleep on planes so I am running on no sleep in the last 30 hours or so.

No comments: