Thursday, March 30, 2006

Still Here

Still trying to get over the jet lag. My best intentions to do a little blogging and surfing lost out to sleep again last night. I might have been in front of the laptop for ten minutes and the next thing I know it's an hour later. Gave up and crawled into bed.

Last time I was at this hotel last fall it cost you 19 euros a day for access but it is now free so not a big deal to waste time online without doing anything.

Today is the second anniversary in a row I have been out of the country for. Madam is understanding but not exactly happy. This is 33 so it is not one of the "milestone" ones but I still hate to miss them especially from so far away. Somehow a phone call and email just doesn't count for much.

I hope I will be a little more active tonight. We'll see. Now for a rainy commute. Just midnight for you guys on the East Coast so you are all still cuddled up in bed. See you tomorrow.

No comments: