Saturday, March 25, 2006

Last Minute Launching

Found out two days ago that I am needed in Lyon asap so I managed a flight out on Monday. Now I am rushing around trying to get all my ducks in a row so I can go without worry. Finished the taxes and they are filed electronically. Got a haircut. All the dry cleaning and laundry back and a dozen or so chores done around the manor. Got enough prescriptions to last for the two weeks so I think I am set. Got the limo set for the ride to airport.

Even went out and bought me a cheap baby guitar to take this time. Maybe I will actually get some practicing done instead of sitting in front of the laptop all hours surfing the blogs. I don't think I mentioned that I am trying to remember my lost skills. I haven't played since maybe the late sixties so needless to say I might as well be starting over. I was actually never very good but it is fun remembering and it is a hobby that doesn't involve eating or drinking which most of mine do. It will, I hope, give me something constructive to do.

Haven't had time to do anything but hit the high spots around the blogosphere. Notice Grace and Scriptoids is still fubar and nothing has been posted there in a week or so. Hope everything is OK.

Might have some time tonight to catch up and get some posting done. Turned cold here and expecting a frost so I still have to drag all the plants I dragged out last week back into the basement. Later boys and girls.

I you stop by Grace drop a line in the comments and let us know you are OK.

No comments: