Thursday, March 30, 2006

Hot Skinny

I am brain dead still. I am taking longer and longer to get over a continental shift. Used to be one day now it seems to be moving into three. Anyhoo, here is the allways brilliant Mark Morford who says it all.

Here is your must-read for the month. Here is your oh-my-God- I'm-sending-this-piece- to-every-smart-person-I-know hunk of outstanding, distressing, disquieting media bliss. Here it is: an absolutely exceptional inside scoop on the white-hot world of Sept. 11 conspiracy theories, writ large and smart by Mark Jacobson over at New York magazine, and it's mandatory reading for anyone and everyone who's ever entertained the nagging thought that something -- or rather, far more than one something -- is deeply wrong with the official line on what actually happened on Sept. 11.

No comments: