Thursday, March 23, 2006

Losing the Last of the Blog Roll

The last section of the blogroll is not showing up for some reason. Any blog on the list that is lower that "TalkingPoints" is not showing up. I don't know if it is a blogroll problem or a blogger problem. Blogger has been so shitty the last couple of weeks I am beginning to seriously consider going somewhere else. I own fallenmonk.com, fallenmonk.org and fallenmonk.net so I can move to a new provider pretty easily... I guess the old saw about getting what you pay for applies here.

I am not very informed about all the ins and outs of hosting a website so it would probably be a pain and cause much pulling of hair and stuff but it might be time to consider it.

I will see if I can figure out why the blog roll is hammered.

No comments: