Thursday, February 22, 2007

Atlanta Bound

In the client this morning and traveling home this afternoon. Not a greatly productive week as the client is having trouble granting me access to their building and networks. Need a badge to get into the building and on to the network and since I am actually working for the this client's parent company which is foreign I am considered foreign as well. The client does defense work and there is a mountain of red tape before a "foreigner" can have access. It is costing them a fortune as all the time I am on site and waiting I am also billing them for my time and expenses and they are getting nothing for it. Very frustrating two weeks so far. Trying again next week.

Have a great day and we will see you all later. I might even find some time to blog around a bit later while I wait... now that I have a wireless broadband modem. We'll see.

No comments: