Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Justified

I don't know if that is the right word or not but Hillary was just declared the winner in NH. While I am not a HRC supporter I think this justification of her presence in the race is good. The media is scared to death of Edwards and will shove him under the rug every chance. What they really want is Obama so that they can play all the religious and race hot buttons. They think whatever Republican idiot they select can win over a black man in 2007. HRC is their second worse nightmare. She has experience and has the "Big Dog" at her back. She is smart and worst of all she is a hardened tool. She has already endured years of GOP and wingnut vitriol and is still standing proud.
I am not currently an HRC supporter but if she is the nominee then I am her man. I can't afford a lot but I will be there.

No comments: