Thursday, January 24, 2008

Still Here

Don't give up on me. I am still here. I am just so consumed with job related stuff that all I can do is make a quick check of the headlines and then think about bed.
Consuming 2 hours a day commuting to the office is not helping either.

From what I can gather in a few minutes of quick reading...the Dems traded extending jobless benefits and food stamp expansion in exchange for not giving wealthy folks a permanent tax break and including the working poor in the people to get some temporary relief...good job...enjoy your majority...when you receive praise from Shrub you know you are doing a good job.

No firm action on the FISA bill today but the signals are ...bye bye 1st Amendment.

The market responded favorably again today on the Fed's aggressive interest rate cuts. It is really nice that the Fed acted so quickly to prevent all those millionaire investors from losing too much money.

I am still catching up.

No comments: