Friday, March 23, 2012

Whirlwind

Good productive two days off. Finished the final tilling of the garden and now it is ready for the beginning of planting. The team finished the house painting just as scheduled and now it is a nice dark green (rosemary) with white trim. Much different experience than the last painting job which took 6 weeks and the involvement of my lawyer. The recommendations of Angie's List came through this time.
While the boys finished up the painting yesterday I got all the outside lighting replaced with new lanterns by the garage doors and front door. Replaced the locks and deadbolts on the front and back doors. I also (Madam's help) got half the tomato plant seedlings transplanted into their own little cells. They'll be ready for the garden in a couple of weeks. I once again have way too many tomato plants but I'm thinking my friends down the road will take some off my hands. Now back to work for the last three days at the old store and then start the next Tuesday at the new one around the corner. Gotta go make my lunch and head out...everyone enjoy their weekend.

No comments: