Sunday, July 29, 2012

Twittering

I've finally given in an opened a Twitter account. @Fallenmonk1 if you care. I wanted to follow some people and this is the way to do it I guess. Lots of food people and a few politics types right now. I've played with it a bit since I got it going yesterday and I think I have to read some user guides or something to get the full 411. So anyhow. I've added the widget to the blog over on the right so if any of you want to follow me (I only have 6 followers so far and only 1 I actually know...Hi Carmen....that would be fun. I have found a couple of bloggers I follow on Twitter like Skippy and LentilBreakdown but not very many.  Paul Krugman did tweet me and say thanks for following him.  which is cool(I'm sure it is automated).

Oh, and I have been playing a bit with the Nexus 7. One of the cool things is Voice action. I can say "Remind me in thirty minutes to turn off the sprinkler" and it will. Cool. There are apparently quite a few things it will do by voice command. I'm liking it better every day.

And another thing...I have never liked Chick-Fil-A and have even more reason not to stop there. They are, of course, everywhere here in Atlanta. It has always seemed rather "pushy" not to open on Sunday....like nobody needs to eat on Sunday you should be bothering God or Jesus or something.

No comments: