Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Quick Hit

Up to my you know what in alligators here but have taken a few minutes break while I ate my tuna fish sandwich. Seem Pat Robertson has been chatting with God again and received a very nebulous warning about a terrorist attack after September this year. This man actually was a candidate for President once. I am going to take this with a grain of salt since I am pretty sure that if there is a higher being it is a she.

I glanced through Bush's op-ed in the WSJ and I can't say that is great writing and for fiction it doesn't have much of a plot. Truthfully, I think he reached his journalistic Peter Principle point with this little piece. These attempts by his handlers to make him some kind of intellectual are getting embarrassing.

Finally a little reality from the Neocon cabal. This from Dan Fromkin's White House Briefing:
Meanwhile, the intellectual architect of the “surge”, Frederick W. Kagan, admits to the Journal: “If we surge and it doesn’t work, it’s hard to imagine what we do after that.”
I can tell you right now Fred that it is not going to work unless you "surge" with 200,000 troops and then it will be a close one. Why don't you just admit that you are desperate and this is just a feeble PR stunt to show resolve.

No idea if I'll have my broadband working when I get home and if not it will be posting from the Blackberry again which is sub-optimal to say the least.

See you guys on the flip side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pat Robertson says that the Lord
will let loose a terrorist sword
unless we repent
and have duly sent
his program a hefty reward.